Bona is a fully-featured responsive Bootstrap based HTML5 health & medical clinic template that you can adapt to any activity. There is a lot of space for the information and the design is easy to use as well as made with modern choices for your projects. This item is a HTML template created with well structured Codic – HTML Starter Template for Developer, so it is fully adaptable for any purpose.
The template is well structured. Also, the code is clean and up to standard. It has an integrated GULP package for developers. So, the customization of this template is easy and fast.
Bona has its own UI kit. It includes UI elements, components, and utilities that let you represent or recreate a project to your own needs.
- Professional and creative design
- Free Google fonts
- Clean typography
- Vector icons
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Bootstrap framework
- Fully responsive pages
- Ajax forms
- Compile SASS with Gulp
- W3C validated code
- Clean & Well-documented code
- SEO friendly code
- Easy to customize
- Easy to find the files name, folder, layers, groups
- All files are well commented
- UI included
- JQuery ( https://jquery.com )
- Bootstrap ( https://getbootstrap.com )
- Bootstrap custom file input ( https://bs-custom-file-input.netlify.com )
- Animate.css ( https://daneden.github.io/animate.css )
- Masonry ( https://masonry.desandro.com )
- Swiper ( https://swiperjs.com )
- Swiperbox ( https://brutaldesign.github.io/swipebox )
- Malihu scrollbar ( http://manos.malihu.gr )
- Poppins ( https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Poppins )
- Roboto ( https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto )
- Font Awesome ( https://fontawesome.com/cheatsheet?from=io )
Please note: All images are just used for preview purpose only and not included in the final purchase files.
Bona Available Versions
Bona – Health & Medical HTML Template